It is official! Luana Garden Villas – the final phase of Honua Kai – will be moving ahead, with construction scheduled to start in early 2018. Here are a few fun facts about Luana:
- Luana means peace and tranquility.
- The original 2005 masterplan for Honua Kai included development of 72 townhomes on the land adjacent to Hokulani and Konea towers.
- Luana Garden Villas will be spacious 3-bedroom and 3-bathroom homes with large lanais, outdoor kitchen and entertaining area.
- Each Villa includes a private garage and parking stall outside the garage with two sets of storage closets, one for owners and one for guests.
- Luana will be arranged within three lush garden neighborhoods.
- Each neighborhood will have its own distinct flora and common area with a pool, jacuzzi, water feature and fire pit.
- Luana Garden Villas will feature a more contemporary architectural style and include modern furnishings that compliment island living.
- Luana is the only new whole-ownership opportunity planned for West Maui.